Monday, September 14, 2009

POWER! words...

Another fun, and very rewarding activity I recently engaged in was jotting down my POWER words--these are words that my Soul is reaching for and are importnat for me in my development. It was an intuitive--gutinstinct pull towards these words, I didn't have to think, just feeeeel. When some words would come up, I dug deeper and said "no"--that's not what I need, what am I searching for? what is making my smile and my toes curl?...these are my POWER words (for my sacred being)--that give me strength, nutrition and direction....


round. love. sensual. full. sacred. feminine. water. moisture. smooth. divine. colorful. swirls, curls, vibrant, vital. life. blood. orange. red.  purple. pink. thanks. grace. heat. stimulation. movement. circulation. motion. dance. swing. power. bold. glory to God. pretty,.beauty. sanctuary. garden. flowers.  trees. air, breath. breathe. inhale. exhale. release. clean. pure. natural. organic. sizzling. womb.hood. cultivation. earth. seed. lovemaking (not warmaking or indifference). moon. sun. light. warmth. pigment. silky. skin. rest.

Make YOUR list....read it....watch what happens...



8 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT MINA!!! YOUR SUCH AMAZING PERSON SIS, ALWAYS ADMIRE WHAT U DO.. YOUR LITTLE SIS

    - ISTANBUL - (BELLA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...i mean i absolutely do! thats something i definitely needed to hear. You remind me of how i need to rewrite my vocabulary in terms of my verbage. My first power verb will be exert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm....this wass tasty love....i definitely felt it, i felt you and your soul stuff thru your words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella--I love you too and admire your zest, enthusiasm, vibrancy...!

    Jamila--thank you daahlin, glad it could inspire--im LOVIN your choice--good one, for me too! yes indeed.

    Tutty-- =) I knew you would FEEL me on this, no like literally feeeel me lol, I'm happy you did =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mu'minah. You are a True reminder of the strength and power we have as womb-men and how that strength and power is not promised, but it has to be nurtured and practiced and remembered and molded. Thank you, Sis. For the encouragement and tools. (I'm tryna figure out how I'm a follower of your blog, but I don't get updates about the new posts? Maybe you can give me a pointer.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm going to sit down with my sister, my wife :), and my mother to do this activity

    ReplyDelete